Steps to Replace NATO Straps
1. Remove the existing band.
2. Remove the spring bars from the strap that was just removed from the watch.
3. Reinsert the spring bars into the holes in the lugs, using the included tool as needed.
4. Pull the long end of the NATO strap out of the metal loop holding the two pieces together.
5. Slide the long end of the strap down between the spring bar and the watch case, with the short side of the strap facing away and the buckle facing up.
6. Thread the same long side back up through the bottom spring bar, between the pin and the case.
7. Pass the long side back through the metal loop on the short side.
8. Enjoy your new Nixon band!